Monday, March 10, 2014

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Review

Review 1

After reading the first paragraph of this review, I was thinking that this will be a good read. But it really is just a sum-up of the most recently aired episode. They do a great job summarizing it, but I was hoping for a little more thoughts and opinions on the show.

Review 2

This review is a lot better than the first one I posted. This one was written after the pilot episode had been aired. The writer does in fact talk a lot about the episode, but also goes on to talk about what might occur in the future. He also describes the show in it's entirety, as opposed to just the one episode.

Review 3

This review was written by Eric Goldman, who seems to be a very opinionated writer. I really like how he wrote this review. He critiques the show in a good way, but also points out the awkward areas of the show. It's a good thing that he doesn't only write about the positives of the show. I also like how he is quick to defend his negative remarks with a positive one in the next sentence or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment