Monday, March 3, 2014

QUESTION: 'Friends' Review style



I found this analysis, which I think is great because of the how the author (Jessica Stark) analyzes what is special about each of the Friends in the show. The review of the show is written by three different people in this case, but I think that when I do it, it would be only from my perspective. The blog is set up in a way where the authors list the name, add an image or GIF that describes the characters personality, and then in terms of structure, each writer describes the character's significance to the show. At the end of my movie review, I can note how all of the character's personalities, actions etc tie together to form such a successful show. 

My question for you I guess is, "Is this a good review/source" to draw structure from? 

Kaled 

No comments:

Post a Comment