Monday, March 10, 2014

Once Upon a Time "New York City Serenade" Review: Poof Were Back


The Season 3 winter finally of Once Upon a Time left me wanting more. When it was finished, all i could do was lock myself in my room and see what i could dig up on the inter-webs. When the date was released i was counting down the days. When ABC released that wicked was going to be incorporated into this intense story line, I almost died. And let me tell you, the spring premier was nothing less then jaw dropping. There was new plot twists at every turn. for those of you who aren't up to speed we once again join our favorite characters are in the magic forest but this time they are not alone. I repeat they are not alone! 














While our Story-brook heros were away the wicked witch of the west along with those flying monkeys have taken over the magic forest! Prince Charming and Snow White go on the most epic of adventures to try to take back their castle. The witch cursed them all over again sending our favorite characters back to Story-brook. Oh my God ABC really needs to make up their minds! I feel so bad for Hook. He tries to be the good guy and bring Emma back but then she gets him arrested for assault! Are you kidding me. Finally, Emma snaps back into reality. Thank God! I personally think it took way to long for Emma to believe hook. 
















But really though, she just was waisting so much time, not believing him and dating one of the flying monkeys. 


Im so excited as I'm sure all of you are. I know that the epicness has only just begun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment